The Covid-19 global pandemic initiated an unexpected rise in demand for web hosting services. The current web hosting market size is $102 billion in 2020. There are predictions that it would reach $321.5 billion by 2025.
Web hosting providers all over the globe are desperately trying to accommodate the increased demand. There are few issues they are trying to answer like, keeping up with their standards and service quality while maintaining stable costs. The New Year 2021 is all about which hosting providers can come atop with these struggles.
One of the web hosting companies to look out for is MilesWeb. It has successfully risen to the current scenario and is fast emerging as one of the most popular hosting providers globally.
MilesWeb is a web hosting company established in 2012 that provides hosting services customized for small-medium businesses. At least, that is how they began.
Now, MilesWeb is India’s leading web hosting service provider. They provide a variety of web hosting services, from shared hosting to dedicated hosting. Even their clientele has elevated from individual professionals and SMEs to large businesses and corporations.
There are a few reasons for MilesWeb’s meteoric rise in the web hosting industry known to have a cut-throat competition. You would find out some of them as you continue reading.
MilesWeb in 2021
As mentioned earlier, there is a steady rise in websites and online businesses. In response to that, there is an elevated demand for hosting services. The frequently asked question by those seeking new hosting is- which hosting provider would provide all their requirements at the lowest possible cost?
MilesWeb has devised web hosting plans after considering the requirements and budgets of various buyer personas. They have brilliantly structured the service plans for all their hosting services to make them available to their clients at affordable rates.
Hosting services of MilesWeb
There is a varied collection of web hosting services to choose from MilesWeb. I’ve given essential details of these services in a crisp form for your understanding.
Shared hosting services are the best seller products of MilesWeb. The websites hosted on shared hosting share a single server machine with many other websites. It is the cheapest hosting service.
Here are some of the salient features of the shared hosting services by MilesWeb:
- You get two free domains with their Swift and Turbo plans.
- There is a free SSL certification for your sites.
- Their hosting servers run on SSD drives.
- It comes furnished with a website builder.
- You can choose your OS: Linux operating system and its variants or Windows.
With Windows hosting, you get hosting on Windows Server 2016 and Plesk control panel.
MilesWeb provides shared WordPress hosting, which is a type of managed hosting service. You are not liable for any additional costs with their WordPress hosting.
If your website has outgrown shared hosting, you should switch to VPS hosting. With VPS hosting, you get the server resources and performance akin to dedicated hosting at low prices.
Aside from the prominent features of VPS hosting that are common to all hosting providers,
- MilesWeb has a unique cloud-based infrastructure to its VPS hosting.
- The servers used for hosting are SSD driven machines with high-end processing power.
- The server hosting network handles speeds around 100Mb/second.
- There is no waiting time for activation of hosting. MilesWeb instantly provides VPS hosting soon after you place the order.
- MilesWeb provides options for operating systems in the form of Linux and its variants or Windows.
- You can go with any control panel for managing your hosting. MilesWeb provides licensed versions for the control panel of your choice at affordable prices.
MilesWeb provides Windows VPS hosting for clientele that prefers it over Linux and has ASP.Net sites to host. With Windows, you can choose a licensed Plesk account to manage your hosting.
MilesWeb also provides managed VPS hosting services to their clients at reasonable charges, of course. MilesWeb takes over the server maintenance duties like applying upgrades, customizing server resources and proactively manage your VPS hosting.
If you don’t have enough technical knowledge or can’t afford to carry maintenance duties by yourself, you can opt for the managed VPS hosting services.
If you want to earn extra or start your own web hosting business, you can go for reseller hosting services. With reseller hosting, you buy hosting services from a provider and “resell” these services at your price to clients.
MilesWeb is noted to be one of the best for its reseller hosting. There are a few features that they provide with their reseller hosting:
- 100% white-labeled hosting service.
- 99.95% uptime.
- Free SSL certificates.
- They scan for malware & remove if any is found for free.
- Total server management.
- Paid data backup and restore.
They provide reseller hosting for both Linux and Windows.
In Linux reseller hosting, you get:
- Multiple cPanel accounts.
- Web Host Manager (WHM) for handling cPanel accounts.
- Integrated Softaculous.
- Choose the location of your data center globally.
You can opt for WHMCS, a web hosting billing automation tool. MilesWeb offers a WHMCS license at reasonable prices as they have partnered with them.
Here are the details of the pricing:
You can even opt for their exclusive WHMCS reseller hosting plans that come with an integrated WHMCS platform.
- You get more cPanel accounts.
- Free WHMCS license and integration.
- You can host 20 domains or more.
- Unlimited SSD drive space
With Windows reseller hosting, you get:
- Multiple accounts of Parallels Plesk.
- Plesk Onyx 17.x
- 1-click installer that is synonymous with Softaculous.
- Hosting on Windows Server 2016
The dedicated hosting is for websites or businesses that are too big for sharing server resources like processing powers, memory or bandwidth with other sites. The day-to-day operations on these sites require abysmal functioning requirements that are impossible for any server machine that hosts more than one website. Such businesses must host their websites on a server machine that is exclusive or dedicated to them.
MilesWeb offers dedicated hosting services on its bare metal dedicated servers. Some of the salient features of its dedicated hosting are:
- High performing Intel processors.
- SAS storage.
- Choose OS: Linux and its variants or Windows.
- Service Level Agreement with network uptime guarantee (99.95%).
- Premium bandwidth of 100 Mb/s to 1 GBPS.
- Private VLAN subnets of 10Gbps.
- IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- Hardware RAID with RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10.
You get to choose a control panel and other addons at these prices.
Managed cloud hosting
MilesWeb is the only hosting provider that provides managed cloud hosting services for AWS and DigitalOcean cloud. The idea is to provide complete maintenance and resource management to ensure the websites run perfectly well without pestering the client. With a managed cloud hosting, you get concierge services like:
- Total assistance in migrating website, application or store.
- Regular updates for OS and software applications.
- Complete server management
- Dedicated team to prioritize troubleshooting.
- Unlimited customer support.
With managed AWS cloud hosting, you can:
- Choose the operating system between Linux and Windows.
- Choose a location for the datacenter.
With MilesWeb’s managed DigitalOcean cloud hosting:
- You can choose between a regular cloud hosting or one that is CPU-optimized.
- Select any location for the datacenter.
- Assistance in customizing DigitalOcean Droplet.
MilesWeb has service plans that can accommodate all the requirements of varied clients. They provide quality hosting services at reasonable and competitive prices with the big wig hosting providers.
You can scour the internet to find other hosting providers like MilesWeb but only end up proving my point.